Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Enjoying cricket once again

Man! last Saturday was memorable day for me.... :)

We played cricket after a long gap. Seriously, it reminded me of my school days when used to play on road in front of our building and hitting loooong sixes :)

And it also braught to my notice that I am still the same little boy having same enthu as that of those previous days. It certainly takes me to high energy levels

Truly said by somebody:

'We donot stop playing because we are old; we grow oldbecause we stop playing.'

So have decided now not to grow old anymore ;)

And How can I forget the very next day; which also became memorable but for some other reasons ;)
Oh..man, The whole day i could not bend, could not walk straight could not lift, sleep and lab lab

Lekin....chalta hai man!

4 comments:

Deepak Salunke said...

hahaha ..chhan re..avadala !

Anand said...

sahi, i am so very jealous :D

S A M said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
S A M said...

Thanks re Deepak.

Andy bhai, We will surely play a match when u will be here next time :)


Blogger Tempates by Isnaini Dot Com